Saturday, September 12, 2009
"The Autobiography of Ben Fankin"-Ben Franklin
This autobiography is like a window to the past. These are the actual words of Ben Franklin, a Founding Father of our country. I have read a lot of literature about Franklin and seen a lot of programs about him, but to read his words seem amazing to me. When recalling what we all learned in elementary school about Ben Franklin, one would think he was, "all business." This autobiography is quite the opposite. He seems to have a sense of humor and surprisingly displays some sarcasm when discussing events and people he finds unreasonable. His humor makes him seem more human and not just a paragraph in a history book. I found this autobiography to be very enjoyable which was not what I was expecting when Mr. Simpson assigned it in class. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by, "The Autobiography of Ben Franklin."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment