skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My 7 Quotes
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: "Nature, in the common sense, refers to essences unchanged by man; space, the air, the river, the leaf."
- Edgar Allen Poe: "...I saw the mighty walls rushing asunder/and the deep and dark tarn at my feet closed sullenly and silently over the fragments of the "House of Usher."
- Washington Irving: "On waking, he found himself on the green knoll whence he had first seen the old man of the glen."
- Nathaniel Hawthorne: "...the exquisite texture of its wings brushed against the early medium; and a sparkle or two, as of stardust, floated downward and lay glimmering..."
- Herman Melville: "I would prefer not to."
- Herman Melville: "Follow your leader."
- Alcott: "...they will be loving children to you, will do their duty faithfully, fight their bosom enemies bravely, and conquer themselves so beautifully that when I come back to them I may be fonder and prouder than ever of my little women."
No comments:
Post a Comment